THANKSGIVING 2020 SPOTLIGHT
SOL CAPITAL IS THANKFUL FOR YOU,
All of us at SOL Capital value and appreciate you, our loyal clients and business partners, for supporting us during this most unusual and challenging year. In return, it is our pleasure to invite all of you, both near and far, to celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving with us.
One of our greatest joys is sharing meals with family and friends. Since we anticipate Thanksgiving 2020 will likely look and feel different than what we have grown accustomed to, we have posted some of our favorite recipes for you to try.
- a delicious zucchini soup
- a quick and easy dish-free Spinach Almond Crostini
- an Onion dip from Scratch
- melt in your mouth Pull-Apart Sour Cream and Chive Rolls.
- Pollo Pibil a Mexican specialty from the Yucatan region
- if you are faithful to the tradition, a grilled turkey option Grilled Turkey with Chiles and Rosemary
- a simple and juicy Skillet Turkey With Roasted Vegetables
- If this is your first time preparing “THE THANKSGIVING TURKEY”, click on the step by step video to help you get ready for the big turkey day debut.
- Pumpkin and chile mole
- Southern Baked Mac and Cheese
- Smashed potatoes
- Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Raw and Crispy Kale Salad With Ginger and Coconut
- Smashed Green Beans With Lemony Sumac Dressing.
- Homemade Apple Pie
- Pecan Hazelnut Coconut Tart
- Cranberry Pie
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll
- Pecan Pie Brownies
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey, Cranberry, and Brie Wraps
- Turkey Enchiladas Verdes – the recipe calls for chicken that you will replace with the leftover turkey.
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Bake
From our SOL family to yours, enjoy this time of year and eat well!